- Coach / Players
- Partner Sports
Glen-Ed Soccer Association – Fee Description
2019-20 Player Fee Information
In an effort to offer “quality soccer at an affordable price”, the GESA Board has established the following fees. To determine total fees, an amount from each category below would need to be included.
Club Fees fund the player activities such as player registration, Free team entry in the Glen-Ed Kick-Off tournament (except HS Girls), 2 tournaments per team, team equipment allowance, insurance, trainer fees, District 7 facilities, field maintenance, etc..
• U8-U15 – $580 (covers outdoor leagues in fall 2019 and Spring 2020)
• U15-U16 (High School) – $580 (Fall 2019 for girls teams and Spring 2020 for boys teams)
Volunteer Buyout Fee
The volunteer fee offers families the option to volunteer time or choose to pay a fee to support the club.
• U7/8 Dev – U14 $80 fee per family. (8 hours)
• U15-U18 (High School) $40 fee per family. (4 hours)
• The fee is charged per family to the youngest sibling starting with U7/8 Dev. It is reimbursed upon completion of time requirement. Children of Executive Board, Club Managers, Coaches and Managers will not be charged.
The team league fee for a full year players is $160 and $80 for half year players. Glen-Ed Soccer participates in the SLYSA League
At the discretion of the club or Coach/Manager, a single GESA team may charge additional team fees to cover experienced club coach, indoor sessions, additional training sessions, additional tournaments, season ending parties, equipment, SLYSA league fees, 3rd jersey/sock set, team ball, etc… Team expenses typically range from $50-$400 depending on how many additional activities are planned. The fees are almost assessed prior to the season to ensure the parents are aware of the full financial commitment.
Capital Fund Fee
The Capital Fund fee of $130 are funds Glen-Ed Sports Association charges to partner with the City of Edwardsville Plummer Family Park. The Club has signed a multi-year partnership to make it the Home of Glen-Ed Sports Association.
The uniform fee is based upon the needs of the player. A new player would require a full uniform including 2 kits (shirt, short, socks). Returning players are not required to purchase new uniforms unless the club switches due to discontinuance of current style or a change in brand affiliation.
• Total cost for 2 kits (shirt/shorts/socks) is approximately $170 (including shipping) depending on youth or adult sizes ordered. Additional costs are incurred if player elects to purchase additional socks, optional bag and/or warm-up suit. All uniforms and accessories are ordered online using the club’s uniform vendor’s website.
Discounts are available for parents who have multiple children in the club, coaches, managers or officers of the club.
Please contact email@example.com with question on players costs to participate.