- Coach / Players
- Partner Sports
Glen-Ed Soccer Association – Fee Description
Fall 2018-Spring 2019
In an effort to offer “quality soccer at an affordable price”, the GESA Board has established the following fees. To determine total fees, an amount from each category below would need to be included.
Club Fees fund the player activities such as league registration, Free team entry in the Glen-Ed Kick-Off tournament (except HS Girls), 2 tournaments per team, team equipment allowance, insurance, training, field rental & maintenance, etc..
- U6-U8 –Youth Academy (http://glenedsoccer.com/youthacademy/)
- U8-U15 – $560 (SLYSA Fall and Spring excludes indoor)
- U16-U19 (High School) – $560 (Fall girls teams and Spring boys teams)
Club Coach Fee
For teams with a paid club coach, an additional fee of $106 will be added to the final fee assessment.
The league fee for teams that participate in SLYSA is $160 per player for a full year (Fall and Spring)
Capital Fund Fee
A capital fund fee of $55 is applied to all players. It is used to improve the facilities and other capital projects.
Volunteer Buyout Deposit
- U8 – U15 Competitive $80 fee per family. (8 hours)
- U16-U19 (High School) $40 fee per family. (4 hours)
- The fee is charged per family to the youngest sibling starting with U8 competitive player. It is reimbursed upon completion of time requirement. If the time requirement is not met, the deposit is forfeit. Children of Executive Board, Club Managers, Coaches and Managers will not be charged.
The uniform fee is based upon the needs of the player. A new player would require a full uniform including 2 kits (shirt, short, socks). Returning players are not required to purchase new uniforms unless the club switches due to discontinuance of current style or a change in brand affiliation.
- Total cost for 2 kits (shirt/shorts/socks) is approximately $150 (including shipping) depending on youth or adult sizes ordered. Additional costs are incurred if player elects to purchase additional socks, optional bag and/or warm-up suit. All uniforms and accessories are ordered online using the club’s uniform vendor’s website.
At the discretion of the Coach/Manager, a single GESA team may charge additional team fees to cover indoor sessions, additional training sessions, additional tournaments, season ending parties, equipment, SLYSA league fees, 3rd jersey/sock set, team ball, etc… Team expenses typically range from $75-$300 depending on how many additional activities are planned.
Discounts are available for parents who have multiple children in the club, are coaches, managers or officers of the club.
A $200 Acceptance fee must be paid at the time a player accepts an offer. The remaining fees must be paid by one of the options below:
- Option A – Full Payment due at the time of acceptance by check or credit.
- Option B – Payment Plan with max of three payments due by Nov 1.
APPROXIMATE FEES PER PLAYER ON COMPETITIVE TEAMS
$560 Club Fee
$160 League Fee
$55 Capital Fee
$80 Volunteer Buyout
$855 TOTAL FEES (excludes uniform if necessary, club coach fee, and additional team fees)