SUPPLEMENTAL TRYOUTS (THIS THURSDAY, JUNE 13TH)
LIMITED ROSTER SPOTS STILL AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING AGE GROUPS
AGE GROUP – TIME
2007 Boys – 6:30-8pm
2006 Girls – 6:30-8pm
2004-2005 Girls – 6:30-8pm
2003-2004 Girls – 6:30-8pm
LOCATION – Glen-Ed Soccer Complex – West
3601 Stadium Drive
(Located in the SIUE Campus)
A couple of important reminders:
- Everyone must REGISTER before they attend an ID/Tryout session. Click the green button “Register for ID/Tryout Sessions”. The button is located further down this page. Registration is free but you will have to set up an individual user (player) account in GotSoccer for each of your children if your child does not already have one. All returning players have one already and most players who have played for any other St. Louis area club team will also most likely already have so please use the Player Password Lookup feature if you do not remember their account. Do not use the Family Registration feature.
- Players must try out in their birth year age group. Age groups are birth years 2001 through 2012.
- The club suggests the player attend all ID/Tryout sessions to offer the selection committee the most information in making a fair determination of a player’s abilities.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled ID/tryout time to check in.
- Please have the player bring a ball, wear shin guards and bring something to drink.
About Glen-Ed Soccer:
The Glen-Ed Sports Association was created to assist players to ‘Pursue the Dream’ by offering quality select sports participation in soccer, basketball and lacrosse at an affordable price. The Glen-Ed Sports Association focuses on individual and team development through the improvement of skill, knowledge, teamwork and self-esteem.
“Quality Soccer at an Affordable Price”
Along with generous donations from our partners and time commitment from volunteers, the club is able to maintain a low fee structure and increase the participation of boys and girls in select sports. The goal is to build leadership, character, integrity and a lifelong passion for sports through a fun, challenging and safe environment.
The club is a Federally Tax Exempt 501(c)(3) Charitable Organization committed to helping players in the St. Louis and Metro East area. Our Tax identification # is 45-1771660.
The Club has 3 divisions. U7-U11 Boys and Girls fall into the Youth Development Division. U12-U14 fall into the Junior Division and U15-U19 teams fall into the Senior Division.
In Junior and Senior Divisions, there is a first team (United), a second team (Elite) and a third team (Select) in each age group when numbers allow. Whichever the case, players have made a decision to play competitive soccer and are placed based on their passion and ability.
If you have questions, please email John Van Buskirk, Managing Director of Players and Coaches, at firstname.lastname@example.org