- Coach / Players
- Girls Team
- Boys Teams
- Lions 08/09
- Scorpions Green 07/08
- Cobras 06/07
- Vipers 05/06
- Revolution 05
- United Green (Revolution) 04/05
- Thunder 03/04
- United Green 01/02
- United Gold 01/02
- United 00 (Galaxy Green)
- United 00/01 (Galaxy White)
- United 99 (Strikers)
- United 98 (Heat)
- Partner Sports
The Glen-Ed Soccer Youth Academy Program
- AGES: 5,6,7 yr old/birth year 2010 – 2012
- The program is a weekly 1 hours session consisting of 20 minutes of skills training and 40 minutes of game play. The format is 4v4 on small fields (30yd x 20yds) with no goalie
- Chuck Hentz possesses a United States Soccer Federation (USSF) National C License with over 13 years coaching. He is the Technical Director of the club.
- For questions email email@example.com.
- $150 for 12 weeks for three sessions or select one session for ($80) or two sessions for ($120).
- Registration includes a Dri Fit Shirt.
2018 Spring Sessions
|Session 1||At Korte Stadium SIUE|
|Thursday March 01||6:30 PM -7:30 PM|
|Thursday March 08||6:30 PM -7:30 PM|
|Thursday March 15||6:30 PM -7:30 PM|
|Thursday March 22||6:30 PM -7:30 PM|
|Session 2||At Glen-Ed SIUE Grass|
|Saturday April 14||1:00 PM -2:00 PM|
|Saturday April 21||1:00 PM -2:00 PM|
|Saturday April 28||1:00 PM -2:00 PM|
|Saturday May 05||1:00 PM -2:00 PM|
|Session 3||At Glen-Ed SIUE Grass|
|Thursday May 10||6:30 PM -7:30 PM|
|Thursday May 17||6:30 PM -7:30 PM|
|Thursday May 24||6:30 PM -7:30 PM|
|Thursday May 31||6:30 PM -7:30 PM|
Payment Due by Feb 26th
To Pay by check
Please make the check payable to Glen-Ed Soccer and mail it to:
7024 Stallion Drive
Edwardsville, IL 62025
About Glen-Ed Sports Association
Our mission is to assist players to ‘Pursue the Dream’ by offering quality select sports participation (soccer, basketball, lacrosse, volleyball, softball) at an affordable price. Established in 1996, the Glen Ed Sports Association is a co-ed club, serving approximately 630 players each year on 40 teams.
The Glen-Ed Sports Association is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. The club employs professional trainers and licensed coaches to inspire athletes to develop competitive select sport skills and a lifelong passion for the game. The Club promotes sportsmanship, fellowship, discipline and respect.