- Coach / Players
- Partner Sports
The Glen-Ed Soccer Youth Academy Program
- AGES: 5,6,7 yr old/birth year 2011 – 2013
- The program has two weekly 1-hour training (Mon. & Wed.) sessions consisting of 20 minutes of skills training and 40 minutes of game play. The format is 4v4 on small fields (30yds x 20yds) with no goalie
- Chuck Hentz possesses a United States Soccer Federation (USSF) National C License with over 13 years coaching experience. He is the Technical Director of the club.
- For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each 6 week session is $160.
- Registration includes a Dri Fit Shirt.
Click HERE to Register Now!
2018 Fall Sessions
Payment Due by Aug. 1
To Pay by check
Please make the check payable to Glen-Ed Soccer and mail it to:
7024 Stallion Drive
Edwardsville, IL 62025
About Glen-Ed Sports Association
Our mission is to assist players to ‘Pursue the Dream’ by offering quality select sports participation (soccer, basketball, lacrosse, volleyball, softball) at an affordable price. Established in 1996, the Glen Ed Sports Association is a co-ed club, serving approximately 630 players each year on 40 teams.
The Glen-Ed Sports Association is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. The club employs professional trainers and licensed coaches to inspire athletes to develop competitive select sport skills and a lifelong passion for the game. The Club promotes sportsmanship, fellowship, discipline and respect.