- Coach / Players
- Partner Sports
Glen-Ed Soccer ID Session & Tryout Information
2015-16 Glen-Ed Soccer Tryouts
EHS Turf Field
Sunday, Oct 25
U15/U16 – 3:00-4:30pm
U17/U18 – 4:30-6:00pm
Saturday, Oct 31
U15/U16 – 9:00-10:30am
U17/U18 – 10:30-Noon
Wednesday, Nov 4
U15/16 – 6:00-7:30pm
U17/U18 – 7:30-9:00pm
Birth date ranges for teams
Age divisions will be made up of players who are born on or after the first day of August of the birth year for their age group. For example, the players in the Under 10 age group will turn 10 years old on or after August 1 of the season for which they register.
2015/16 Age Chart
8/1/96 to 7/31/97: U19
8/1/97 to 7/31/98: U18
8/1/98 to 7/31/99: U17
8/1/99 to 7/31/00: U16
8/1/00 to 7/31/01: U15
8/1/01 to 7/31/02: U14
8/1/02 to 7/31/03: U13
8/1/03 to 7/31/04: U12
8/1/04 to 7/31/05: U11
8/1/05 to 7/31/06: U10
8/1/06 to 7/31/07: U9
8/1/07 to 7/31/08: U8
8/1/08 to 7/31/09: U7
ANNOUNCING – The Glen-Ed Soccer Club dates for the 2018-2019 Player Tryouts.
Glen-Ed Soccer tryouts will occur the dates of May 30th through June 9th . The detailed schedule is still be worked out and will be posted soon. All players wanting to tryout for Glen-Ed soccer must register ONLINE prior to attending tryouts session. If you attended an ID session and registered already, you do not need to register again.
ID SESSIONS SCHEDULE
- SIUE Outdoor Recreational Fields: April 30, May 1, May 2, May 3, May 7, May 8, May 9, May 10; Google Maps Link
Players are encouraged to attend both tryout sessions as this allows maximum time for evaluation.
If you have questions regarding the tryouts, please contact John Van Buskirk at firstname.lastname@example.org
TO REGISTER FOR TRYOUTS, Follow these instructions:
- Click here 2018-19 TRYOUT LINK (If you registered for ID sessions, you are already registered for Tryouts)
- Under “Individual User” enter your child’s current Gotsoccer Player account Username and password. *Only create a new account if your child has never played or attended a club tryout before.
- Complete the tryout registration information.
- Verify it is completed by receiving a response email.
- *If you cannot remember your password: on the gotsoccer registration page below the “Individual user” is a link for “Player Password Lookup”. Enter the email address where you have received communication from GotSoccer in the past. Once submitted, GotSoccer will send a recovery email with the password.
What to bring to tryouts:
- Shin Guards, water to drink and a ball
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow for parking and questions
- You must check in prior to every tryout session
Please check the social media feeds prior to attending tryouts if a threat of adverse weather is possible.
Home page: http://glenedsoccer.com/
Good luck and we hope to see you at tryouts.