ANNOUNCING – The Glen-Ed Soccer Club dates for the 2018-2019 Player Tryouts.
Glen-Ed Soccer tryouts will occur the dates of May 30th through June 9th . The detailed schedule is still be worked out and will be posted soon. All players wanting to tryout for Glen-Ed soccer must register ONLINE prior to attending tryouts session. If you attended an ID session and registered already, you do not need to register again.
- Glen-Ed Fields At SIUE: May 30, June 1, June 3, June 4, June 5; Google Maps Link
- Edwardsville High School: June 1, June 2, June 6, June 9 Google Maps Link
Players are encouraged to attend both tryout sessions as this allows maximum time for evaluation.
- Click here 2018-19 TRYOUT LINK (If you registered for ID sessions, you are already registered for Tryouts)
- Under “Individual User” enter your child’s current Gotsoccer Player account Username and password. *Only create a new account if your child has never played or attended a club tryout before.
- Complete the tryout registration information.
- Verify it is completed by receiving a response email.
- *If you cannot remember your password: on the gotsoccer registration page below the “Individual user” is a link for “Player Password Lookup”. Enter the email address where you have received communication from GotSoccer in the past. Once submitted, GotSoccer will send a recovery email with the password.
What to bring to tryouts:
- Shin Guards, water to drink and a ball
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow for parking and questions
- You must check in prior to every tryout session
Please check the social media feeds prior to attending tryouts if a threat of adverse weather is possible.
Home page: http://glenedsoccer.com/
Good luck and we hope to see you at tryouts.